Risk maintains research capabilities and data banks to assist in customer and consultancy assignments. Typical examples of these services include:
- Syndication of large industrial and commercial risks such as public utilities,energy risks, during and after construction.
- Management and administration of multinational accounts and programs, including home, foreign and reverse flow business.
- Evaluation, risk allocation and control, product design, access to international markets, associations and affinity groups, securitization and other alternative risk transfer solutions.
- Designing, engineering and placement of proportional and non-proportional treaty reinsurance contracts and programs.
- Innovative solutions to risk exposure using tools such as balance sheet protection, surplus relief, speed of settlement, insurance and reinsurance captives.
- Actuarial studies, surveys and product development including niche programs for special and unusual risks and application of specialty underwriting expertise.